Shinrin - Yoku
Time & Location
Jul 30, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Forest Bathing Walks: Uplift and Renew parenthood with
the possibility of true self and deep connection
Walk Dates: June 18 and July 30 (sign up for specific date below)
Putting different “parenting hats” and attempting to twist selves into a model which should or should not be for a “good” parent, you might forget that a healthy child starts with a healthy parent. Many cultures mention that “it takes a village to raise a child,” reminding us that community support is essential when raising a child, not just for the child's benefit but also for the well-being of parents.
Spending time in nature opens the door to reconnect with yourselves, your bodies, and the nourishment and wisdom from the Earth.
Through a series of guided invitations for 2 hours, forest bathing invites you - parents, to experience slowing down in the natural world and opening the possibility of bringing whole selves into the relationship with your children and surroundings. A relationship uplifts caring, joy, and authenticity in the long term. Research has proven that forest bathing boosts immune strength, improves cognitive functioning, and reduces stress, anxiety, depression, and sleeplessness.
Everyone is welcome, no matter whether you’re a parent or not. It’s time to tune in to the meadows of possibilities.
On this walk, you will:
- Experience the healing power of slowing down and spending time in the natural world.
- Cultivate peace and calm by engaging intentionally with your senses and surroundings.
- Wander among spectacular trees and allow yourselves to be what is here and now.
- Registration is required, with either/both options: 10:00 - 12:00, June 18 or July 30
- We will send details on what to bring/wear after you register.
- Offered rain or shine.
- These walks are designed for adults only. Enrollment is limited to 12 people.
- Current COVID-19 protocols will be followed by all participants.
Shinrin - Yoku
+$1 Service fee
+$1 Service fee0